If you want to access your iMesage app through your MAC, Windows or Android device, you can do so easily by following some very easy steps. There are no official apps that will allow you to access the iMessage, but there are still ways in which you can do it. Read on to find out how!
By Connecting To And Using Cydia
Using iMessage on a windows PC can be difficult because iMessage is not built to run on the Windows operating system. To make the two compatible, you need a special client called Cydia, by the help of which you can respond to your messages on iMessage from your browser. This is the easiest way to get iMessage on your PC or Android device. To do this take the following steps:
• Download and open Cydia, and search for the Remote Messages option
• Install it on your MAC or Windows PC, or your Android device
• After you have installed it, go to Remote Messages option
• Click on Use Authentication and change the settings to ON
• Create your username and pass code
• Make sure that your iOS device and you PC or android device are connected to the same WiFi
• Open your internet browser and click on the Enable tab
• Under the Enable tab, enter your IP address
• After you have done this, enter a colon and then a server port, as will be indicated below your IP address in the Remote Messages tab
• For example, if your IP address is 22.214.171.124 and server port is 444, then type 126.96.36.199:444 in the browser
• After you have completed this setup process, put your iOS device in the sleep mode
• Now you can begin to respond to your messages from your browser
• Close all unnecessary tabs and you are done!
Getting Imessage On Your MAC Personal Computer
If you want to get iMessage on your MAC PC, it can be arranged very simply. Since both iMessage and MAC run on the iOS, you do not need any special clients to make the two compatible. This is much easier to do than getting iMessage on your windows PC or Android device because in that case, the platforms are different and that can cause a clash. To get iMessage on your MAC, you can do that by following these simple steps:
• Make sure that the iMessage app is installed and downloaded on your MAC PC
• If it is not, visit the app store for MAC and download it on to your PC
• Install the app by following the instructions that are inbuilt
• Open the app and sign in using your Apple username and password
• Now you can easily use the app from your PC and respond to your messages from your MAC
• That’s all; you are done!
Getting Imessage For Your Android Device
Accessing iMessage on Android devices is very easy if you know how to do it. Android devices have prebuilt apps for everything, which makes it very easy to use. All you need to do to be able to access iMessage on Android device is go to the android app store and search for an app, download the app and run it. Sign in using your Apple username and password, and that’s it!
Getting Imessage Through A Remote Access Connection To MAC
Sometimes, you might need remote access to your iMassage. If you own a MAC PC, this can be very easy to do. However, to do that, you need to make sure that your MAC PC is on. If it is off, you will not be able to access your iMessage. If you want to access your iMessage remotely from your MAC, just follow these steps:
• Install the Chrome Remote Desktop on both your windows and MAC PC
• Open the Remote Desktop Extension and get the access code from there
• Open the Chrome Remote Desktop and enter the access code
• You will now be able to access your MAC on your windows PC
• Now you can easily respond to your iMessages through your windows PC