Almost every potential customer around the world has an email. Their number grows together with the businesses that appear on the market. By the end of 2022, analysts expect to see more than 4.2 billion email accounts. Smart email marketing you can try at Riselane is the easiest way to reach your target audience.
Marketing Ideas That Work
Active users receive dozens of emails every day. It is easy to get lost among all your competitors there. The most annoying ads are blocked in the first place. How to survive and make your business visible? Follow these helpful recommendations.
Make it respectfully personal
Do you know how to send personalized emails while still respecting the boundaries of each customer? It is an incredibly hard task that even Facebook usually fails. However, to survive the rough competition of the market, you have to learn it. Promotional mails have 29 percent more chances to get opened and 41 percent more to get followed into the store. Brands that have their customers in mind while talking to them are more successful. Over 80 percent of users will likely shop from companies that offer personalized treatment.
Before you do anything, keep in mind that there is a thin line you can’t cross. Try to avoid writing a person’s name too many times. Don’t be aggressive. Save the birth dates of your customers who share them with you and congratulate them by offering your products with discounts.
Short subject lines
Nobody likes to read long subject lines. Moreover, since this is the first user read before opening the letter, there is a fat chance that no one will open emails with long subject lines. Think about it for a moment. Wouldn’t you delete a similar letter yourself? If you want to share important information, just make it brief. Up to 7-9 words will be more than enough. It also must be natural. Try to sound urgent in this short message to increase the chances to get to your clients.
The right time for email
Right timing is crucial when it comes to sending emails to your clients. No matter what you sell, you have to make sure that your emails reach the people. If you want your customer to click on the letter you’ve sent, you have to plan everything in advance. While it may sound easy, there is a wisely built strategy behind your success. The thing is, there is no universal time for all emails. You have to consider numerous factors to be able to match customers’ demands. Pay attention to the following recommendations:
- Ecommerce emails can be sent on Wednesday near 10 a.m.;
- Software and SaaS on Wednesday 2-3 p.m.;
- Services for marketing on Wednesday at 4 p.m.;
- Professional services are selling best on Tuesday from 8 to 10 a.m.;
- Hospitality or offline retails on Thursday from 8 to 10 a.m.;
- Non Profit services can be offered on Tuesday or Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 4 p.m.
You can send emails automatically at the right time. Schedule emails based on their purpose. Don’t try to send emails too early or at the end of the week when users’ minds are occupied with plans for the weekend unless it is a special Sunday offer in your store. If you send the letter early in the morning or late in the evening, it may simply get lost among other correspondence.
Attract your customers with presents
Everyone likes to participate in giveaways. Promotional freebies may help you grow the audience significantly. Even the toughest audience wants to receive presents. Giveaway campaigns will increase the number of subscribers and motivate customers to open your letters. You can exchange users’ emails for discounts. Those who open your letters may click and receive discounts.
Pay attention to the CAN-SPAM Act while you are sending emails. Make the subject line relevant. Leave the option to unsubscribe inside the email.
Design emails properly
Before you send anything, you have to make sure that your emails can be opened on your mobile phone without any problems. If you see the image in the browser, it must be on your phone as well. No matter what device your client uses, the message must be well-designed. Moreover, people prefer to open emails on their phones frequently. Here are several recommendations for you:
- One column emails only;
- The most important text must be in the center of the email;
- Call to action buttons must be visible and simple to tap;
- Go with smaller images if you have some in your email;
- Font size must be visible for readers no matter the size of their devices.
This strategy may increase the amount of your work slightly, but it is working. Separate your audience into small groups and provide them with more personalized information. The smaller the group you separate, the more chances are that this group will open your emails and buy your products. It is easier to provide relevant information to the subscribers, separating them into groups by their preferences. You can choose types of segmentation:
- Separate customers by their age, gender, location, job, or income level. You can send more expensive offers to customers with higher incomes;
- Engagement. Check out the stats. There are always customers who open your emails frequently and those who rarely do this. Separate them into active and inactive groups and provide different strategies for both of them;
- Last purchases. Pay attention to everything your customers previously bought. Separate them by the products and send relevant offers. There are more chances that they may open emails with products they need;
- Dedication to your store. Separate your usual customers from newcomers. You can provide basic information about your store to newcomers, but usual subscribers may find it boring.
Increase Your Sales Via Emails
Pick the most suitable strategy. Follow these simple recommendations and send your target audience emails they can’t ignore. A well-developed email marketing strategy will increase your sales and improve your reputation on the market. Once you find a working strategy, stick to it.