SEO experts and developers can use a wide range of tools and applications for automating SEO processes or for other functions. Analyzing results can, however, require much more sophisticated tools. If you work with multiple websites and need to analyze tons of data including keywords, search results, and rankings, you will have to use tools that help save both time and effort. This is where the new SEO API from sheerSEO comes into the picture.
So what does this API do and how can it make things simpler for you?
SEO API serves two different purposes:
- Tracking rankings on Google and Bing
- List of SERPs
Some of the main features of the SEO API that make it unique include:
- Rank Tracking: Keep track of your website’s ranking positions in Google and Bing. This covers mobile and desktop rankings and local geo results.
- SERPs Tracking: It is not just the website ranking, you can also keep track of SERPs (search engine results pages for your keywords). This covers mobile and local results.
- Local Google Rankings: Access local Google results data based on zip code.
- 40 Countries: Get local results from over 40 countries. Thus, you can reach all the major targeted markets.
- High Accuracy: sheerSEO has over a decade of experience in the SEO industry. The APi is based on years of professional experience and thus provides high level of accuracy.
How Does the API Benefit You?
As already mentioned above, there are two different purposes for using this API. It offers the following range of benefits.
Better Pricing for Bulk Keywords
If you have a vast collection of keywords, say in the tens of thousands or even more, you will pursue more affordable costs. With SEO API, you can get extremely affordable pricing – only a fraction of what it would cost otherwise. In many comparisons it is almost 30 times cheaper.
You can take advantage of this better pricing if you address the following aspects:
- Store the keywords in your own database
- Write code for data collection using the API
- Embed the data within your UI
Embed Data in Your Application
If you have one or more applications, you can add sheerSEO’s data to it using SEO API. You can do this without the need for sheerSEO’s UI. You can have access to data from Google and Bing.
How Does the API Work?
You will have to sign-up for the API and will be provided with an API key. The key is useful in retrieving data. There are 2 stages of data retrieval:
- Task Initiation: Send the request specifying the data to be collected. So you can send a request to collect ranking for a specific website for a keyword in a search engine. The request will be responded with a task id.
- Result Request: You can use the task ID to request the result. The results will be delivered once the task is completed.
SEO API offers both ranking positions and SERPs. SERPs is a list of the search results for a keyword for Google and Bing. Rankings refer to the position of the required website in search results for a specific keyword.
There are many reasons for using this API from sheerSEO.
- Easy to Use: It requires just a few lines of code to have your task completed.
- Excellent Support: The development team responds to your queries within a few hours.
- Affordable: It is among the most affordable SEO APIs available in the market.
Thus, the new API makes all the sense for the SEO community.