In the present day and age, it is all about the online presence. So, when it comes to redirecting the online traffic into your domain, SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the primary tool that you can possess. A quick internet search will provide you with articles and links stating unique ways to do your SEO right, but not much care is taken to explain the process to an amateur.
In the following section of the article, our experts have tried to unravel the mysteries of SEO for your benefit. But first, a word of warning! SEO requires an expert to handle the various strategies and implementation. So you need a professional third party SEO service like the NYC SEO firm.
Now, let us have a detailed look at what SEO means and what can you do to get it right.
Guidelines for SEO
- There is one thing that you need to keep in mind at all times; since you are a service provider, you are in the business to spread awareness concerning your campaign and to deliver unique content. The following are the tips to follow
- Make sure that the content is exclusive, precise and easily understandable. This will ensure the redirection of traffic into your domain landing pages and drive your site ranking higher.
- Images and figures should have the relevant titles, description and attribute values.
- Additionally, compress your images; image optimization is imperative for proper loading of the domain across all the platforms.
- There are SEO friendly platforms like the WordPress which can provide you with better optimization for your blogs over BlogSpot.
- Make sure that the title tag, meta-tags for description and the keywords aren’t missing from all the online content you post.
- Use short titles, around 9-10 words in length.
- Industry standard formatting is required which means you need to use H1 tag for the title, H2 tag for the subheadings and H3 for the body of the content.
- Keep up the research for innovations on SEO strategies all around the world to keep yourself updated.
- Content creation should base itself according to the needs and requirements of the users. You are not in the business of pleasing the search engines, but the consumers, so write with a bit of human-touch when publishing articles, blog posts, and other content.
- Before you publish always remind yourself of the purpose of the content and how informative the text is with respect to the consumers.
- Bring out the uniqueness of your content, since you need to keep in mind that the topic might have over a hundred articles all over the internet.
- Engage in audience and customer feedback and make provisions for dialogues and comment boxes. Heed what your consumer has to say about a product or a service on offer.
- Create content with better infographic, audio-visual presentation and images along with video files so that the informative content can quickly spread through the masses.
- Audience retention is the key, so make sure your content not only caters to the new audience, but a general level of consistency is maintained to retain the previous customers as well.
- Since the content designed by you is typically for the user, take into account the user considerations and provide authority links for reference and internal links for easy navigation within site.
According to our top experts, you need to adapt your thought process to think more like the consumers you are catering to. This is the only way to strategize SEO for your domain and webpage properly.