In most of the time you will see that the set standards of the search engines like Google which is the most extensively used one are not very clear. You will find these very confusing and far from what you actually want to believe. Even, many a time you will see that the Google standards say a lot of contradictory things.
This will make it very difficult for you to design a website that will meet its requirements and feature high in the search engine result pages. In such a situation you will need to take help of the expert professionals to get the desired results, reach out and web traffic.
These professionals are well abreast of the set rules and the ways in which they can doge or meet it, as the case may be. Whether it is black hat SEO or white hat SEO or even a single page application SEO for that matter, they will ensure that your website is easily found, clicked and visited.
More about the standards
While talking about the Google standards, if you take a look into the set standards of Google you will notice a few discrepancies that may lead to a lot of confusion.
- You will see for example that it has announced that they do not prefer guest blogging by any site, secure or unsecure, with intent to build more backlinks.
- However, there is nothing mentioned very clearly about any site using guest blogging as an effective tools to grow their brand awareness.
Building brand awareness however is most essential for any site as that will guarantee to generate more and higher quality traffic back to the site so that it becomes almost a household name in that specific industry.
Fun in conflict
The above necessities make guest posts more legitimate to make Google happy and highly recommended though there may be a few people who may disagree to this fact.
- However, this disagreement is quite natural and that is what makes online marketing and especially SEO so fun. It is just like a game where the two opponents applies different strategies and follow different approaches to win the game.
- Moreover, SEO as it is and the rules of the search engines keep on changing all the time and what is more worrying is the fact that these rules are more often than not ill defined.
- In addition to that, most of the people do not know much about these rules. They think that these are simply the predictions made by the SEOs or just looking at the correlated data at the most.
What does this mean? It means, you will need to look over and above using black or white SEO practice simply. There is enough room for applying gray hat SEO which is a mix of both and which is far more effective than black or white SEO techniques. This approach will help you to build more links using scholarships that will provide better SEO results while meeting with the search engine standards simultaneously.