Even before going into the business of establishing an SEO Agency, many would-be owners tend to succumb to a lot of fears thereby leading to a tarnishment of their dream business. sf your desire is to be an SEO Agency owner, you shouldn’t allow this fate become yours. You should be vivid and hostile enough to not allow yourself be swayed by thoughts of disability when you’ve not even made any move yet.
However, realistically speaking, if you have made up your mind to start up an SEO Marketing Company, there are two key questions you might want to provide answers to. Questions like:
- Are you sure you’re going to be inputting a 100% effort?
- Are you really willing and ready to sell?
Now it’s important that your answers to those questions is “yes” because that would be just the beginning to succeeding in this path.
Moving forward, below are the necessary steps to take in setting up an SEO Marketing Company.
– Start Your Own Agency Brand
– Ensure You Meet The Requirements
– Bring Your SEO Agency Into Digital Limelight
– Sort Out Legal Concerns
– Develop A Methodology For Your SEO Agency
– Start Getting Clients For Your SEO Agency
– Create Your Own SEO Proposal
Now if you insist that you’re ready to go through the process of getting these steps taken, then you’re indeed ready to own an SEO Marketing Company.
- Get Started on Your SEO Agency Brand
Enough if the thinking and deliberations. The first step after you’ve decided to commence this journey is that you get started on your brand. Precisely speaking you are your brand and the more you understand this, the more progress you make.
Ensure that you make yourself a very credible and professional brand so that you can start sealing business deals as quickly as possible. There are ways to getting started on your brand and they are:
- Pick a target niche
- Identify your target geographical area
- Decide what kind of package you’re going to offer
- Choose your agency’s name
- Make your own logo
- Become the face of your business Ensure You Meet The Requirements
The next important step you would have to make is making sure that you obtain all the necessary and relevant requirements that you would need to back up your establishment. Doing this would save you the stress of doing some unnecessary running arouns when the need arises for you to present some important documents and papers.
- Bring Your SEO Agency Into Digital Limelight
Since the world is going digital already and there’s no stopping at the moment, you would have to follow suit. You should endeavor to go as digital as possible so that when you’re getting clients off the internet, you’re also getting tons of them on it too. By going digital you should:
- Create your own website
- Obtain your own domain and hosting
- Give your website a befitting design
- Give your Agency a profile on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Whatsapp.
Outside the real world, you should also endeavor to build trust and expertise on social media because it’s a very key platform to earn yourself top clients from all over the world.
- Sort Out Legal Concerns
To do this, first come to a decision on whether you would like to operate a sole proprietorship business or an LLC. This is important because the kind of business you run would play a significant role on how you file your taxes and what governmental guidelines you have to follow. Registering as a sole proprietor is less work and is an easier process to pass through but registering as an LLC is one that requires more paperwork and documentations but if you’re up to the task, it’s no problem at all. After deciding this, you can also
- Create a template for your invoice
- Set up your methods for payments
- Create a contract, etc.
- Develop Your SEO Agency’s Methodology
There are various SEO Agencies out there, hith each one having it’s own methods how it’s being run. You should develop your own tactical and logical methodology that would be uniquely distinct from the others because this would enable you have an edge over your competitors. As a matter of fact, your success can be linked to how much of an impact your adopted methodology will add to your business. To go about adopting your own methodology, you should:
- Learn project management
- Engage in the use of SEO tools, including the paid ones
- Create a pricing sstructure, etc.
- Start Getting Clients for Your SEO Agency
There are of course various ways that you can get clients for your business. Aside using the social media platforms, you can also attend seminars and events you know you can get your target audience. Put on a very nice shirt, spray yourself some perfume, wear a very beautiful smile and start networking. You can start by dishing out handshakes and of course introducing yourself very brilliantly but briefly. Also, place a focus on helping people. To get clients for your business, you should:
- Optimize your social media platforms
- Begin to send mails to your leads
- Find SEO Audit Widgets and download them for your website
- Ask for referrals but ensure you deserve them
- Create Your Own SEO Proposal
Finally, you should create yourself a very attractive and professional SEO proposal that iw very befitting enough for your SEO Marketing Company. To do this, here are some key elements you should add in the proposal.
- Your SEO Agency information
- Methodology and process of your SEO
- The services you provide
- The deliverables as well as timeliness
- Requirements from clients.