As we know, there are two ways to drive traffic towards website, Paid methods & unpaid methods (organic). It means organic traffic is natural traffic not received from paid sources. This kind of traffic is considered natural as it reaches to sites in a natural way, not through any inducements.
But the moot question is why organic traffic is important for businesses? Or why organic form of traffic is preferred over the paid one?
The answers are:
- Organic traffic is real traffic wherein it indicates that real humans have visited the site
- It’s permanent and long-lasting in nature as once gained, its effects and impacts last longer
- It promises a steady flow of visitors over a period of time thus brings more rewards than available in paid form
- Such type of traffic keeps the site’s rankings and visibility higher in major search engines including Google
- It leads to better conversion rate on the back of keywords-based optimization of any aspect of the business
- Results are not dependent on the budget as organic traffic will continue to benefit for long
- And above all, it’s not a paid method of gaining visitors and hence, it’s extremely cost-effective in nature
How to get organic traffic?
It thus becomes obvious why businesses vie for the pie of organic traffic. So, it’d be great to know that how to get organic traffic. You can follow some of the mentioned steps:
- Define a keyword list, and select those that are most popular and most relevant, and then go about creating content based on them.
- Create high-quality, original, fresh and informative content to catch the attention of users.
- Make your content attractive enough to engage users and enrich them.
- Your content should add value, deliver in-depth information on the topic and stay relevant to the category.
- Be careful with keyword usages, don’t resort to stuffing and let organic flow be maintained in the content.
- You need to optimize the page titles and keep them under 70 characters, together with including keywords and company name therein
- You need to write captivating Meta descriptions to explain to search engines about the content of a web page.
- You should always go for good backlinks based on its relevance and contexts.
- Contextual links, links from an informative arctic and links from good domain authority sites will work wonders.
- You should blog on regular basis and the focus should be on solving problems of users rather than promoting your brand value.
- Guest blogging still holds merit and you need to contribute to popular sites to benefit more.
- And lastly, only quality content will work, and never ever try plagiarized or duplicate or unoriginal content.
Recommended: – Best Paypal Alternatives For Bloggers And Freelancers
In overall, organic traffic is something your business simply can’t afford to ignore. That’s why, you should hire the best SEO company around to benefit from a kind of traffic that will suit your business the best.