Making Money with your Videos
One of the Smarter Ways of Making Money online is through Videos, if you asked How to Make Money on YouTube? Wondering How a Video can make Money for you? Is it possible to monetize my video online?
Yes to your entire question, you can Make Revenue from Videos by uploading online. In fact if you’re professional video maker then you’re surrounded by many ways that will generate revenue online.
I’m talking about YOUTUBE. All of us know very well about YouTube, one of the most popular and Top Video sharing Website owned by Google.
Before we get into the Topic, You may want to know some of the interesting facts about YouTube.
- Over 900 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 5 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2015, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 170 views for every person on Earth.
With millions of views being made at YouTube each day, Why Google wants to loose their opportunity of monetizing the videos with Tons of Advertisers (they really trust Google),
Because of the fact that I’ve listed above, now more advertisers are willing to pay even more money than what they paid for Article writing (Blogging) or PPC.
So with Big Fish in Hand, YouTube introduced various advertising options like
- Homepage Ads
- First Watch
- Display Ads
- Channels and of course Google is seeing success in it.
Already thousands of people making money with YouTube online and why not you? The YouTube money making formula is very simple as that
Your Video = Views = Money
So, How to Make Money Online on YouTube?
What you have to do to make Money with YouTube is Just follow the steps and if you have any doubts, you can always drop your comments.
Steps to Make Money with YouTube:
1) Upload Videos: YouTube is very strict in monitoring the copyrighted videos, so you can’t simply upload other’s video (Copyrighted by someone / label / brand) and make money with them.
Upload your own videos, Public License Videos.
2) Reach Minimum Requirement of getting 7k video views on any of your videos. It’s very simple to reach 10,000 video views.
Upload two videos each day (you may add even more if you can). Share on Face book, Twitter, Digg, Stumble upon.
3) Now you can apply for YouTube Partner program. You can refer this MoneyConnexion guide for more details.
If you are invited by Google stating that your account is eligible for Monetizing, then you are almost approved for this Program.
4) Now, once you got approved for YouTube Partner program, then you may visit Video Manager and Select Videos > Click Monetize .
5) On New Upload of Videos, make sure you select Monetizing Option and choose appropriate ads for that video.
You have to know that, the more views your videos get, the more money you earn. It’s simple as Ad sense for Contents.
If you grown bigger, then you will be paid for CPM (Cost per 1000 views) for your YouTube videos. But at the beginning you will be enabled for PPC (Pay Per Click).
So the more clicks made on your videos, the more money it will be.
I Hope, this article might help newbie’s, and those who have thought of making money with YouTube.