- Hello Raman, this is a great pleasure to have you on SEOTechy.com today. How are you doing?
Hello, I’m doing fine. It’s also my pleasure to have an interaction with SEOTechy’s readers.
- So, tell us something about yourself and your blog?
I’m a Computer Science engineer living in Gwalior, India. I was born on 27th June 1993 in Madhya Pradesh, India.
Blogging was not in my blood but still I always lived nearby blogging due to my lovely maternal uncle, who is a blogger since 2006 and he taught me all the basics of blogging and finally dissolved it into my blood. So, due to the great interest of blogging I started AllUsefulInfo.com in December 2012.
Also Read:- Interview with Young Talent Harsh Agrawal – Founder of ShoutMeLoud
- Why this particular niche for blogging? Is it because you are a Computer Science engineer?
You’re correct as I’m a computer science engineer and most of my time spent with technological events and tech-savvy guys. So, while starting All Useful Info, the very first niche came in my mind was technology.
Still, other than technology, I write on many other topics such as lifestyle, essential stuffs for job seekers and many more.
- Why didn’t you go for a regular Computer Science job? What made you take up blogging full time?
When I started All Useful Info, I never thought that it will become my full time job but started just for passion. But, when it started grabbing visitors and thousands of readers started gaining advantage out of it, I made it full time work.
Other than this reason, blogging brought me so much relaxation, fame and of course money. And that’s why I never give it a thought to join any IT job.
- What are the challenges you faced when you started AUI?
I started AUI in my college time, when I was in third year. I think one of the main challenges for me was to keep my study up along with working on my new blog. And as the blog quickly started gaining visitors, I didn’t want to quit it.
This was the main challenge for me when I started AUI as that time I was the only person to work on the blog (there was no team).
Recommended:- An Open Interaction with Adam Connell from BloggingWizard
- How do you promote you blog? What are the platforms you use for it?
I believe SEO is the main technique and search engines are the main platform for gaining traffic on the blog. However, I’m not that good in SEO, but still I always try to take care of the SEO of my blog.
Other than this, social media and email marketing is another medium I follow to promote my blog posts.
- How do you generate new ideas for your blog?
I never needed to generate new ideas for compiling new articles for my blog because everyday with new activities like watching television, reading magazines, helping others online etc give new ideas.
Most of the time I love to share my own experiences with the various tools, apps, software and gadgets. And that’s why it always remains clear in my mind what to write today.
- How much time do you spend blogging on a typical day?
I spend nearly 7 to 8 hrs per day on the blog, and most of my time spends in writing stuffs for the readers. I give some time to SEO, SMO and reading emails too.
- Who are the people who have inspired you the most in your blogging journey?
The very first person inspired me to start the blog is my maternal uncle, as told before. Other than him, Mr Amit Agrawal of labnol.org, Harsh Agrawal of ShoutMeLoud and Shraddha Sharma of YourStory.com inspired me a lot in my blogging journey.
I always wanted to become a successful profession blogger like Mr Amit Agrawal and feel blessed because currently AllUsefulInfo.com is also receiving thousands of daily visits globally.
Do Read:- Interview with the Man of Inspiration and Paradise Owner: Ryan Biddulph
- What is the message that you want to give out to would be and newbie bloggers?
The only message I would like to share with everybody is “dedication is the key to succeed in any field you desire”.
For newbie bloggers, I also would like to share many tips but due to less time, only few of them are here:
- Spend more time reading other blogs rather than writing.
- Never copy the content from other blogs, it will hurt you!
- Create well managed quality content with organized headlines, paragraphs.
- Always write to the point articles, never bore your visitors!
- Keep reading SEO tips and tricks.
- Update yourself with latest Google algorithm updates.
- And many more
- Have you any plan for entering other niches of blogging as well?
I am not giving it a thought as of now because currently I’m covering many sub-niches of technology (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 7, WordPress, Web Hosting, Gadgets, Software and App reviews and many more). My hands are full and I am not thinking about any other niches other than technology right now.
- What are the plans for future?
The very first task of mine is to make AUI more popular in coming days. I want to make AUI one of the most readable technology blogs. For this, I always try to make SEO as good as possible to rank posts higher in search engines .