When it comes to online marketing, Landing Page of your website is one feature that holds immense importance. Be it a click through landing page for e- commerce site or lead generating landing page for your blog, as a marketer your aim is to greet your visitors with a responsive and sleek looking landing page that can provide you as much insight as possible into the visitor’s behaviour. Thus many websites today employ dedicated landing page software to create the ultimate landing platform for their visitors.
So, if you are a website owner and confused about the best landing page software in the market, you are in the right place. Though there are many software available today, Unbounce and GetResponse remains the market leaders in this category.
In this post we are going to do a detailed review on Unbounce Vs GetResponse landing page, so that you can choose the best one for your business.
Must see:- 6 Email Marketing Tips You Should Follow [Infographic]
What is a landing page and its importance?
Before we start evaluating both the software, let us first understand the nature and significance of the landing page.
As the name suggests, Landing Page refers to the initial page where you land on while visiting a website. While many websites use this page as a subscription form to collect visitors’ information, a pro marketer may find various uses for the page such as directing the visitors toward a certain part of the website, offering downloadable videos, tutorials, e-books or any other documents etc.
The diverse use of landing page is the reason why today’s marketers pay special attention to this part of the website. Now, while reviewing any Landing page the following criteria are the most important ones to consider:
- Split testing
- Integration with other software being used
- Ease of use
Now let us review Unbounce Vs GetResponse landing page in the light of these pointers.
Also Read:- Email Marketing Is Perfect For Small Local Businesses
When it comes to Landing Page software, Unbounce has always been a trusted choice among the marketers.
- Ready to use templates: The software provides 83 awesome templates to choose from, with drag and drop designing facilities. But if you want to create your unique templates, Unbounce supports that too. The software allows you to incorporate advanced designing elements like parallax scrolling and background picture covering the entire page into your templates.
- Split Testing: Unbounce allows you to create different types of Landing Pages and use them for Split testing. Through this feature you’ll be able to understand how your visitors are responding to various types of Landing Pages and can choose one accordingly.
- Integration with third party software: Unbounce lets you integrate your landing page with email marketing software (MailChimp, AWeber and Constant Contact); CRM software (Salesforce and Hubspot Zoho); marketing automation software (Hubspot, Infusionsoft and Marketo); Analytics tools (Google Analytics and KISSmetrics) and Facebook.
- Multi-user Account: Unbounce provides you with multi-users account, so that more than one person can collaborate and work towards creating the perfect landing page.
- Ease of use: The drag and drop facility makes sure that you can create your own landing page in jiffy, without the help of any IT personnel.
How Unbounce Works?
Once you sign up for Unbounce, creating your landing page is just a cake walk. The first thing to decide is whether you want to work with the ready to use templates or want to create on from the scratch. While creating one from the scratch may be great option for a company with enough IT backup, if you are a small business or a novice marketer you can definitely go for the ready-to-use templates.
Now, select the template you want to build your Landing Page on. Unbounce provides enough flexibility to customize the templates. So, you can use a number of designing elements to create the perfect Landing Page.
On the extreme left of the Unbounce window, you will find the tool bar with drag and drop options for various designing elements such as picture, text box, video etc. On the extreme right the modifying options to change the size, colour scheme, backgrounds etc are there. The interface is quite easy to work on.
Once you have created the Landing Page, you can even create a split test. Simply mention the changes you want in the new design and your split test is ready.
Recommended:- New Gmail Extension Warns you about Tracked Emails
Unbounce offers monthly and annual pricing plans. The monthly plans start with $49 per month.
However, Unbounce offers one month’s free trail for all the plans. So, you can give it a try for free, before actually buying the product.
To sum it up
Unbounce is a no doubt a great Landing Page software that provides you with easy to create Landing Pages with enough customization options. Moreover, features like multi-user account makes it ideal to be used by a team.
The GetRespose Landing Page Creator is one the most loved software among marketers, because of its simplicity and effectiveness. The easy to use features and complete tutorial provided by GetResponse make it the perfect choice for any novice marketer.
- Designing Templates: GetResponse provides more than 100 professionally designed Landing Page templates for your use. You can simply drag and drop various texts and designing elements and your Landing Page is ready to be published. While the software creates irresistible Landing Pages for you, it allows ‘one click publishing’ too. Through GetResponse you can publish your Landing Page with the free domain provided by the software or with your own domain. Moreover, you can publish the Landing Page on the social media sites simultaneously to increase the reach manifold.
- A/B Split Testing: GetResponse allows A/B testing to gauge the visitors’ response to your Landing Page. You can create as much as five variants of Landing Pages and do the spilt test to figure out what works best for your visitors.
- Integration with other software: Now, GetResponse is a complete email marketing software and is equipped with email marketing, CRM, Analytics, Reporting functions. The software provides 100% integration with Google Analytics and social networking and other platforms such YouTube, Facebook, PayPal etc.
- Responsive design: All the Landing pages created by GetResponse are 100% responsive. This means the pages adjust themselves automatically on different viewing platforms such laptop screen, Smart Phone or tablet screen.
- Ease of use: GetResponse is probably the easiest software to use. Moreover, the software provides loads of downloadable manuals, training materials, learning videos etc through their website. But still if you face any problem, you can always get in touch with their 24*7 customer support team.
How GetResponse Works?
Once you sign up for GetResponse, go to the create Landing Page section. Once you are on the Landing Page window, you can choose among the available templates. There are many options for templates available, so you can choose the one that fits your requirements.
Once you choose the template you want to work on, you can customise the same. You’ll find all the customisation tools on the right side on the window.
Use any images, video, or text that you want and create your Landing page. You can also create some other variants to make a A/B split test. Once done, you can simply publish the page with one click.
Must Check:- How to promote every piece of content
GetResponse provides a quite competitive pricing plan for their customers.
The pricing plans starts at $15 a month, which means you can start with the smaller plans and then upgrade as you increase your list. GetResponse offers free trail package for one month. So, you can try it out without paying anything first.
Unbounce Vs GetResponse Landing Page: Who wins?
While Unbounce no doubt is a great software, we’ll recommend you to go with GetResponse for the following reasons:
- More number of mobile responsive templates
- Easier editing interface
- Responsive designing templates
- Great Google Analytics and other platform integration
- Apart from creating a great Landing Page, GetResponse also provides the entire email marketing solution.
So, for us the result is pretty clear, GetResponse is the sure winner. Along with creating an awesome Landing Page, it provides best services, allows great reach, offers 360 degree email marketing solutions and comes at a reasonable pricing that starts from as low as $15 per month. To explore the awesome feature of GetResponse Landing Page Creator, sign up for the One Month Free Trial today.
Was this article helpful for you? If yes, don’t forget to share it with others. And leave your comments, suggestions, experience on the comment section below.