Simply put, an individual or group who enjoys writing posts a blog (article) in the format of a diary or commentary. You have mastered writing an excellent blog, but how do you get it to the public’s attention?
The Key to Success Lies In Keywords
Creating a blog that is completely SEO friendly is what makes your blog stand out as a fantastically excellent blog.
Blogging takes know-how, and you need to endure challenges, in the beginning, to get onto the right path of writing a superb blog. You must be able to keep your readers interested.
Keywords are placed strategically and prominently in the blog so that it attracts and keeps readers coming back. Keywords are what help people find your blog. You need to use caution in the placement of your keywords because too much of a good thing (keywords) is not a good thing and tends to damage all of your work.
Headings and Subheadings Are Everything
When writing a blog, it is a good idea if you divide your blog into sections using a heading followed by a few subheadings, including a few keywords. Your writing needs to be appealing to the reader and written so that the reader grasps, right away, the goal you are trying to convey.
Write short, easy to understand paragraphs that show clarity to the reader. It is when you have something important to pass on to readers; readers are more likely to come back again and again and also share with friends and family that they found an excellent blog. When traffic increases for your blog, this heightens the position of your blog in SEO rankings.
A Few Tips to Remember When Blogging
- Think about what you want to say before you write it in print. What is it that you most need to convey to your readers that are of interest and makes them read further or come back?
- You need to use short paragraphs that are to the point, grabbing the interest of the reader. The sentences of each paragraph need to be short and goal directed. These sentences need to make sense and have a purpose to the central idea of what you are communicating to readers.
- Headings and subheadings are used to break up generalized ideas so that subjects and ideas do not run into each other, as this confuses many readers. SEO targets headings and subheadings which help to raise your blog in SEO ratings. Headings and subheadings are a good way to present your keywords.
- Search engines sometimes frown upon blogs that are more than 300 words. However, Google likes articles to be longer, up to 700 words. Blogs that contain more than 700 words tend to bore readers, losing their interest, and possibly never return again. You never want this to happen. Keywords need to appear at least three times, but no more than five or six times.
Be sure to read your finished blog aloud as this is an excellent way to hear your errors. If there is someone who will listen to your finished product, read the blog aloud to them, correct inconsistencies before printing.
Must Read : 70 Smart Tips to Instantly Boost Your Blog
- Embedded links in your blogs help to support what you are saying. Links give your presented information credit. In an article with 300 to 700 words, one to three links is sufficient.
- Update your blog at least monthly with new information. If you have a website, which you should, link your blog to your website.