The ever-changing dynamics and intricacies of the global market and of search engines has prompted almost all businesses to anticipate and adapt to the latest trends in Search Engine Optimization for the good of their online presence. As an ever-changing plane, marketers and businesses are proactively seeking new techniques, new knowledges, new ideas, and new methods in order to update their overall SEO strategy in hopes of ranking higher in various SERPs – essentially, making them a more relevant search.
According to Reliablesoft.net, search engine optimization is highly-important due to the following reasons:
- Majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages.
- Good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Having a presence in the top positions for the keywords searched increases the website’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your website by searching Google or Yahoo! are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big website. Websites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in increase in search engine traffic and having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
With each year, numerous updates in the algorithm that determines Google’s SERPs rankings – all of which has aimed to transform the search engine into a more human-centric answering machine. While most of the changes that have taken place in the past years have been minor, there have also been major updates to Google’s algorithm that have changed the way websites are being ranked in SERPs nowadays.
Here are all the top-ranking factors and changes that you should consider when aiming to dominate the first page of Google this year: